Information Regarding Our Online Courses
- All sessions are live webinars, delivered by our experienced mental health trainer.
- Group sizes are up to 16 unless otherwise stated.
- To book, please complete the In-House Training Request form, email or call us. For charities, please apply a 10% discount.
The 5 Ways to Wellbeing: a powerhouse of proactive tools for decreasing stress and building good mental health. Adapted for working from home.
1 hour: £150 – group sizes up to 30.
Working Well from Home (solo version): Challenges and Solutions to working from home, for those who are working alone.
1 hour: £175
Working Well from Home (parent/carer version): Challenges and Solutions to working from home, for those who are working whilst caring for children.
1 hour: £175
Working Well from Home Extra: Challenges and Solutions to working from home plus tips on managing anxiety around Covid-19.
1.5 hours: £225
Understanding Anxiety & Tools to Manage It
- The function of anxiety
- Signs and symptoms
- Ways to manage this, particularly in the light of Covid-19.
1 hour & 15 mins: £200
For Managers: Understanding Mental Health & Tools to Support Focusing on anxiety and depression
- Signs and symptoms of anxiety and depression and how we can spot them when working remotely from our teams.
- Explore some practical tools to support our teams.
2.5 hours: £375
Adult Mental Health Aware Half Day (MHFA England)
This half-day course is an introductory four-hour session to raise awareness of mental health. It is designed to give you:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
4 hours: £600 – group sizes up to 16.
Phone: 07394 566 846 or 07593 382 407