Information Regarding Our Online Courses
- All sessions are live webinars, delivered by our experienced mental health trainer.
- Group sizes are up to 16 unless otherwise stated.
- To book, please complete the In-House Training Request form, email or call us. For charities, please apply a 10% discount.
The 5 Ways to Wellbeing Workshop: a powerhouse of proactive tools for decreasing stress and building good mental health.
1 hour: £175 – group sizes up to 30.
Working Well from Home: An opportunity to join others to explore the challenges and solutions of working from home. With a particular focus on the importance of managing our wellbeing when working from home.
1 hour & 15 mins: £175
Introduction to Anxiety & Tools to Manage It
- The function of anxiety
- Signs and symptoms
- Ways to manage this
- How to manage a panic attack
1 hour & 15 mins: £225
For Managers: Understanding Mental Health & Tools to Support Focusing on anxiety and depression
- Signs and symptoms of anxiety and depression and how we can spot them when working remotely or in person
- Explore practical tools to support our teams.
3 hours: £550
Adult Mental Health Aware Half Day (MHFA England)
An exciting opportunity to learn about mental health with our experienced and engaging trainer. Explore stigma; understand stress; challenge thinking distortions; research some mental health conditions; learn how to feel more confident in starting a conversation about mental health and how to look after your own mental health.
Private Course: £750 – group sizes up to 16
Open Course: £75 per person
Online Mental Health First Aid (accredited course by MHFA England)
This online course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider, giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
10 hours online trainer delivery over four sessions, plus independent learning tasks.
Private Course: £2,500 – group sizes up to 16
Open Course: £250 per person
Phone: 07394 566 846 or 07593 382 407