Discover more about our online training workshops and courses
In light of the pandemic and associated restrictions, we have moved our workplace wellbeing training online. All sessions are live webinars, delivered by our experienced mental health trainer. The training aims to promote understanding of mental health and wellbeing, reduce stigma and provide practical tools to support mental health in the workplace.
Our online courses
- All sessions are live webinars, delivered by our experienced mental health trainers.
- Group sizes are up to 16 unless otherwise stated.
- To book, please complete the In-House Training Request form, email or call us. For charities, please apply a 10% discount.
The 5 Ways to Wellbeing Workshop
A powerhouse of proactive tools for decreasing stress and building good mental health. Read more about The 5 Ways to Wellbeing Workshop
1 hour: £245 – group sizes up to 30.
Working Well from Home
An opportunity to join others to explore the challenges and solutions of working from home. With a particular focus on the importance of managing our wellbeing when working from home. Read more about Working Well from Home
1 hour & 15 mins: £305
Introduction to Anxiety & Tools to Manage it
Gain a basic understanding of anxiety and learn a variety of tools that can be used to manage this. Read more about Introduction to Anxiety & Tools to Manage It
- The function of anxiety
- Signs and symptoms
- Ways to manage this
- How to manage a panic attack
1 hour & 15 mins: £305
*NEW* Unlocking Self-Esteem
Session content includes:
• What is self-esteem?
• Signs of low self-esteem at work
• The origins of self-esteem
• The relationship between self-esteem and our core beliefs
• The effect of social media
• How to take control
• Further support
75 minutes: £305
*NEW* Dealing with Change
Dealing With Change?
Book our new 90-minute course for your team, courtesy of Workplace Wellbeing. For groups of up to 16.
- Explore the impact of change
- Understand 4 principles of change
- Turn procrastination into productivity
- Be Calm through change
- Take away our Change Toolkit
90 minutes: £368
*NEW* Stress S.O.S
What is the effect of consistent stress on our mental and physical health?
What is your stress signature?
How can we build resilience to stress?
Join our Stress S.O.S clinic and explore how we can deal with Sources Of Stress.
Take away a comprehensive toolkit of tips and resources.
90 minutes: £368
For Managers: Understanding Mental Health & Tools to Support Focusing on anxiety and depression
Develop your knowledge of common mental health difficulties and what you can do as a manager to support your team’s wellbeing. Read more about Understanding Mental Health & Tools to Support Focusing on anxiety and depression
- Signs and symptoms of anxiety and depression and how we can spot them when working remotely or in person
- Explore practical tools to support our teams.
3 hours: £735
Adult Mental Health Aware Half Day (MHFA England)
An exciting opportunity to learn about mental health with our experienced and engaging trainer. Explore stigma; understand stress; challenge thinking distortions; research some mental health conditions; learn how to feel more confident in starting a conversation about mental health and how to look after your own mental health. Read more about Adult Mental Health Aware Half Day (MHFA England)
Private Course: £890 – group sizes up to 16
Open Course: £89 per person
Mental Health First Aid Refresher (MHFA England)
If you are a Mental Health First Aider you have the skills for life that can support you and the people around you.
We believe that mental health should be treated equally to physical health – and just like physical first aid, Mental Health First Aid training should be kept up to date.
The four-hour MHFA Refresher course will empower you to:
• Keep your awareness of mental health supports current
• Update your knowledge of mental health and what influences it
• Practice applying the Mental Health First Aid action plan
Please note that the MHFA Refresher is only for people who have completed the Adult Mental Health First Aider course.
4 hours: £890 – group sizes up to 16
Online Mental Health First Aid (accredited course by MHFA England)
This online course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider, giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
10 hours online trainer delivery over four sessions, plus independent learning tasks. Read more about Online Mental Health First Aid (accredited course by MHFA England)
Private Course: £2,500 – group sizes up to 16
Open Course: £250 per person
Phone: 07394 566 846 or 07593 382 407