Our vision is for a world where everyone experiencing a mental health issue receives support and respect.
Our mission is to make sure anyone in our community experiencing a mental health issue has somewhere to turn to for advice, information and support.
- Striving to make mental health services more human
- Working alongside people to help them realise their potential
- Raising awareness, promoting understanding and challenging stigma
- The importance of community and the benefits of mutual support
How we work:
- Open: We reach out to anyone who needs us
- Together: We’re stronger in partnership
- Responsive: We listen, we act
- Independent: We speak out fearlessly
- Unstoppable: We never give up
We’re sometimes called a ‘local branch’, but we’re actually an independent registered charity.
Oxfordshire Mind is part of a network of over 100 Local Minds who tailor trusted mental health services to our communities. We set our own strategies and partnerships.
We collaborate with Mind to make sure their pioneering campaigns, information and research makes a difference in Oxfordshire. Together, we make better mental health possible both locally and nationally.