Our vision, purpose and values
Our vision: We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health issue gets both support and respect.
Our mission: We promote good mental health, through the provision of high quality services and campaigning for positive change.
- Striving to make mental health services more human
- Working alongside people to help them realise their potential
- Raising awareness, promoting understanding and challenging stigma
- The importance of community and the benefits of mutual support
How we work:
- Open: We reach out to anyone who needs us
- Together: We’re stronger in partnership
- Responsive: We listen, we act
- Independent: We speak out fearlessly
- Unstoppable: We never give up