Our vision: We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health issue gets both support and respect.
Our mission: We promote good mental health, through the provision of high quality services and campaigning for positive change.
- Striving to make mental health services more human
- Working alongside people to help them realise their potential
- Raising awareness, promoting understanding and challenging stigma
- The importance of community and the benefits of mutual support
How we work:
- Open: We reach out to anyone who needs us
- Together: We’re stronger in partnership
- Responsive: We listen, we act
- Independent: We speak out fearlessly
- Unstoppable: We never give up
We’re sometimes called a ‘local branch’, but we’re actually an independent registered charity.
Oxfordshire Mind is part of a network of over 100 Local Minds who tailor trusted mental health services to our communities. We set our own strategies and partnerships.
We collaborate with Mind to make sure their pioneering campaigns, information and research makes a difference in Oxfordshire. Together, we make better mental health possible both locally and nationally.