ABOUT OXFORDSHIRE MIND
We’re Oxfordshire Mind, the mental health charity. We’re here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support; in total over 20,000 people in Oxfordshire access our services each year. With one in four people experiencing a mental health problem at some point in their lives, people need Mind more than ever. Our work includes:
- The Transitional Supported Housing Recovery Service (part of the Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnership).
- The TalkingSpace Plus psychological therapy service in partnership with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust.
- The Oxfordshire Mind Wellbeing Service, which is part of both the TalkingSpace Plus and Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnerships and includes:
- Several Wellbeing Centres throughout the county
- Public Wellbeing and Information Services
- Physical Activity and Wellbeing
- Benefits for Better Mental Health, a welfare benefits advice service
- Volunteering and Peer Support Opportunities
- Raising awareness and campaigning activity.
We employ over 230 staff and operate in 28 locations around the county and Berkshire and some of our staff work from home too.
Due to the pandemic, we are expanding rapidly and have a variety of roles and career pathways.
We won’t stop until everyone with a mental health problem gets the support and respect they deserve. Will you join us?