We love our fundraisers! Whether you want to run, cycle, disco, raffle or rumba for us, download our fundraising pack and tell us what you’re doing, and we’ll send you some fundraising freebies.
Every penny you fundraise for us will help us help even more people who are affected by mental health problems.
- £5 can buy more materials for our art and craft groups, helping people express their creativity and make connections with others
- £25 helps us recruit and train volunteers to work on our Information Line and Benefits Hotline – last year more than 2000 people rang our lines to ask us for information, signposting and support
- £100 will help us help more people one-to-one, working to support them through their recovery – last year we worked with over 600 people to set goals and develop a plan to get back on track
How you can help
- Download a fundraising pack, filled with ideas and tips to help you have fun and raise money
- Complete our fundraising form (Fundraising), telling us what you’re up to, and requesting your FREE, branded t-shirt or running vest
- Send us a tweet to @oxfordshiremind or post on our Facebook page to keep us updated with your progress
Prefer to request a pack by phone or email? Call us on 01865 263735 or email email@example.com
What happens next
Once we get your form, we’ll be able to send you a free t-shirt or running vest, some blank posters for you to use to publicise your event, a fundraising logo to use to let people know you’re fundraising for us, a sponsorship form and Gift Aid information.
You can also download a Oxfordshire Mind sponsorship form