Whether you want to run, cycle, disco, raffle or rumba for us, download our fundraising pack and tell us what you’re doing, and we’ll send you some fundraising freebies.
Every penny you fundraise for us will help us help even more people who are affected by mental health problems, and we’re incredibly grateful to have you on our team.
There are loads of different ways you can get involved! Whether you’d like to fundraise at your wedding, host an afternoon tea, or dream up something new, we’re here to support you all the way.
- Register with us to get your fundraising welcome pack filled with ideas and tips to help you have fun and raise money.
- We’ve created some toolkits, templates and guides to help you fundraise, check them out here.
- The easiest way to collate your funds is to set up a Just Giving page, here you can keep track of your fundraising and easily share your fundraising page for Oxfordshire Mind
- Top tip – Make sure you select Oxfordshire Mind when picking your charity
- Send us a tweet to @oxfordshiremind or post on our Facebook page to keep us updated with your progress.
How else can you support Oxfordshire Mind?
Oxford Half Marathon – Join Oxfordshire Mind’s Oxford Half Marathon team and enjoy the route through the heart of this world famous University City.
Support us through your company – Choose Oxfordshire Mind as your ‘Charity of the Year’, donate a gift in kind, or even sponsor one of our events.
Get in touch
We’re here to support you as much as possible with your fundraising so please do get in touch if you have any questions. Call us on 01865 263741 or email email@example.com