The Mental Wealth Academy is a new mental health service for young people across Oxfordshire aged 18-25, and for the present time, during the COVID-19 response, those aged 16-18 too.
To celebrate the launch of the partnership and help us reach as many young people who need us as possible, we have launched a social media competition to win a pair of headphones.
The competition is open exclusively to anyone aged 16-25, who follows our new Mental Wealth Academy channels (until the 24th of July).
For your chance to win a high-spec pair of headphones worth £90, all you need to do is:
Deadline for entries is midnight, Friday 24th July 2020.
One lucky winner will be selected at random and receive headphones worth £90, generously donated to us by, Oxford Audio. We will arrange postage to the winner’s home address.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, you agree to the following:
1) The competition opens on Monday 13th July 2020 and will run for 2 weeks, closing at midnight on Friday 24th July. Please note that the winner drawn and announced on the following morning of Monday 27th July.
2) The winner will be picked at random from everyone who has ‘Followed’, the Mental Wealth Academy’s Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts, featuring the hashtag #MentalWealthAcademy in their comments
3) All entrants must be following The Mental Wealth Academy on the social media channel that they entered: i.e.: Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
3) The winner will be chosen after 11am on Monday 27th July and announced shortly after.
4) The Mental Wealth Academy will contact the winner directly via private message to request the following information:
- Your full name
- Your address
The winner must respond with all these details by 3pm on Wednesday 29nd July.
If the winner does not respond by this time, the Mental Wealth Academy reserves the right to redistribute the prize.
5) This competition is open to any UK resident,
6) Entrants are limited to one entry per prize draw,
7) The Mental Wealth Academy accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or otherwise delayed or non-delivered.
7) The competition is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants release Facebook and Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Facebook and Instagram’s term of use.