It’s Mental Health Awareness Week – and what better time to show your support for better mental health.
Mental health problems can affect anyone, any day of the year, but this week is a great time to have a chat with a friend, family member or colleague and have think about your own wellbeing too. You could even join one of our campaigns to help make sure no one experiences a mental health problem alone.
We have lots of advice and support to help you on your way:
- We’re Oxfordshire Mind, the mental health charity. We’re here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support.
- Six simple relaxation tips to think about and help you and your friends, family or colleagues focus on your mental wellbeing
- From a donation, to running a marathon, to a gift in your Will, there are so many different ways you can make a difference
- You can help us challenge stigma, campaign for better support, design new services and celebrate the amazing people we work with by becoming a member of Oxfordshire Mind
- For any mental health enquiry, large or small, we provide information and signposting to mental health services for people living in Oxfordshire.