Home / FAQs

The Benefits for Better Mental Health team have provided answers to some frequently asked questions to better help your understanding of the service and your benefits needs.

This will all depend on your circumstances there is no straight answer to this please call the information line to book a benefits health check and one of the team will go through this with you.

If you are completing a PIP form then yes you can but if it is a Universal credit or ESA form then you won’t be able to but you can call them and explain that it may be late due to getting assistance to complete the form.

You need to contact DWP to get an update as we are unable to say what the delay is at the moment.

Contact us and we can book you an appointment to talk about the appeal process and start the process if needed.