Support our work in Berkshire and sign up to the Reading Half Marathon!
The Reading Half Marathon not only takes in the highlights of the centre of Reading where you will experience huge crowd support but also passes through the beautiful grounds of the University campus.
So whether you run for fun, run to stay fit, run for a club, or run professionally the Reading Half Marathon is for you!
Charity place registration fee: £15
Fundraising target: £200
By joining our team you will receive:
- A dedicated point of contact throughout your journey to support you from fundraising to finish line
- A fundraising pack with lots of advice and tips
- A branded t-shirt or technical vest
- Real-life examples of how your efforts are making a difference to people living with mental health problems
- A certificate to acknowledge your sporting and fundraising achievements
- A Reading Half Marathon medal
Already have a place?
You can be part of our team whether you’re running with one of our charity places, or have signed up independently. Email us here.
Get in touch
Got any questions? Our fundraising team would love to hear from you:
Phone: 07549 025533 / 07803 520359