Our Adult Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) two day training is accredited by Mental Health First Aid England and qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers, signs and symptoms of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to guide someone towards appropriate help and support, such as self-help resources, their employer, the NHS, or emotional support services
The training is delivered by accredited mental health instructors over two whole days. The course costs £200 per delegate and this incorporates a copy of the MHFA Training Manual and a Z-card containing MHFA information. Participants will also receive a certificate on completion of the course.
This training is open to anyone over 18 years of age including employers, professionals, service providers, carers, service users, and the general public.
The next course will take place on:
Monday 16th October and Tuesday 17th October 2017
Venue: Oxfordshire Mind Head Offices, Osney Mead
You can register your interest in attending by following this link.
If you have any questions then please email firstname.lastname@example.org