Our Adult Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) two day training is accredited by Mental Health First Aid England and qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers, signs and symptoms of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to guide someone towards appropriate help and support, such as self-help resources, their employer, the NHS, or emotional support services
The training is delivered by accredited mental health instructors over two whole days; this incorporates a copy of the MHFA Training Manual and a Z-card containing MHFA information. Participants will also receive a certificate on completion of the course.
The 12-hour MHFA course is delivered over two days at our Main Office in Oxford. This costs £220 per person. Subsidised places may be available for eligible participants.
We provide dedicated MHFA courses for companies, organisations and community groups. The 12-hour course can be delivered over two days or as four, three-hour modules. The cost is £2,000 for up to 16 participants.
This training is open to anyone over 18 years of age including employers, professionals, service providers, carers, service users, and the general public.
The next courses will take place on:
- Monday 5th and Tuesday 6th February 2018. Osney Mead Oxford.
You can register your interest in attending the course by filling out the MHFA booking form.
If you are interested in a group booking, for up to 12 people, please contact us via email@example.com
If you have any questions then please email firstname.lastname@example.org