We’re Mind, the mental health charity. We’re here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support.
If you’re struggling with your mental health, you’re not alone: 1 in 4 of us will experience a mental health problem at some point in our lives.
Oxfordshire Mind runs a wide range of services for anyone over the age of 16 who is affected by mental health problems – including:
- peer support groups for people with a shared experience of mental health problems
- free short courses on subjects like managing stress and becoming more assertive
- expert benefits advice for people with mental health problems
- signpost people to other forms of help
- provide supported housing
- support for people caring for someone with a mental health problem
To enter one of our services we ask that people take part in an Options session first. This involves either a phone call or face-to-face meeting with one of our Wellbeing workers. They are an opportunity to have a chat about what services are available, to listen to you, and decide what to do next.
More information on our Options sessions can be found here.
This website gives you more information about all our work, but if you have a query that is not answered here then please get in touch.
What you can do: Five Ways to Wellbeing
These are five simple activities to improve your mental health and wellbeing Visit our Five Ways to Wellbeing page to find out more.