The Oxford Half Marathon is back and we would love to have you on Team OxMind!
We are encouraging residents in Oxford to take part in our team of runners participating in the Oxford Half Marathon 2023.
Our message is to spread the importance of exercise for not only physical health, but also mental wellbeing. Alongside this, runners will be supporting Oxfordshire Mind, through fundraising and increasing awareness of our services.
Date: Sunday 15t October 2023
Location: Oxford University Parks and surrounding area
Charity place registration fee: £15
Fundraising target: £200
By joining our team you will receive:
- A dedicated point of contact throughout your journey to support you from fundraising to finish line
- A fundraising pack with lots of advice and tips
- A branded t-shirt or technical vest
- Real-life examples of how your efforts are making a difference to people living with mental health problems
- A certificate to acknowledge your sporting and fundraising achievements
- An Oxford Half Marathon medal
If you are interested in joining Oxford Half Marathon or would like to find out more about how you can support Oxfordshire Mind through fundraising, contact a member of the fundraising team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.