Online Training Courses
All sessions are live webinars, delivered by our experienced mental health trainers. The training aims to promote understanding of mental health and wellbeing, reduce stigma and provide practical tools to support mental health in the workplace.
Information Regarding Our Online Courses
- All sessions are live webinars, delivered by our experienced mental health trainers.
- Group sizes are up to 16 unless otherwise stated.
- To book, please complete the In-House Training Request form, email or call us. For charities, please apply a 10% discount.
The 5 Ways to Wellbeing Workshop: a powerhouse of proactive tools for decreasing stress and building good mental health.
1 hour: £175 – group sizes up to 30.
Working Well from Home: An opportunity to join others to explore the challenges and solutions of working from home. With a particular focus on the importance of managing our wellbeing when working from home.
1 hour & 15 mins: £175
Introduction to Anxiety & Tools to Manage It
- The function of anxiety
- Signs and symptoms
- Ways to manage this
- How to manage a panic attack
1 hour & 15 mins: £225
For Managers: Understanding Mental Health & Tools to Support Focusing on anxiety and depression
- Signs and symptoms of anxiety and depression and how we can spot them when working remotely or in person
- Explore practical tools to support our teams.
3 hours: £550
Adult Mental Health Aware Half Day (MHFA England)
An exciting opportunity to learn about mental health with our experienced and engaging trainer. Explore stigma; understand stress; challenge thinking distortions; research some mental health conditions; learn how to feel more confident in starting a conversation about mental health and how to look after your own mental health.
Private Course: £750 – group sizes up to 12
Open Course: £75 per person
Online Mental Health First Aid (accredited course by MHFA England)
This online course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider, giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
10 hours online trainer delivery over four sessions, plus independent learning tasks.
Private Course: £2,500 – group sizes up to 12
Open Course: £250 per person
Phone: 07394 566 846 or 07593 382 407