Oxfordshire Mind’s supported housing service offers accommodation with support in Oxford City and in West and South Oxfordshire. Staff are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and we have an on-call service out of hours for emergencies.
Accommodation is provided in various settings including large and small shared houses and self-contained flats.
The service is aimed at Oxfordshire residents with mental health problems aged 18-65 who would struggle to live independently. Residents are supported to move out to independent housing within 2 years.
“We understand and believe that our differences are what makes us stronger, we are therefore committed to equality of opportunity in all areas of our work.”
The aims of our service are:
• To promote quality of life, independence and social inclusion
• To achieve personal recovery and empowerment
• To prevent homelessness and events leading to homelessness
• To reduce admissions to hospital and the likelihood of admission to hospital
• To improve physical health and wellbeing for people with mental health issues
• To assist in the process of establishing stable and cohesive communities
• To work in partnership with, and link people to other organisations, both specialist and mainstream
Contact our Referrals Co-ordinator on 01865 797751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.