Oxfordshire Mind is not an emergency service. If you, or someone close to you, requires emergency help then please use the list below.
- Dial 999 if your life, or the life of someone you know, is in immediate risk.
- Dial 111 if you need medical help quickly, but it’s not an immediate risk, or if it is out-of-hours for your General Practitioner (GP) surgery.
- Contact your General Practitioner (GP) if you are experiencing mental health problems and are not known to local mental health services.
- Call Oxford Safe Haven if you experience a mental health crisis at the weekend. They offer crisis support seven days a week (6pm-10pm) and can be reached on 01865 903 037.
- Call Banbury Safe Haven if you experience a mental health crisis at the weekend. They offer crisis support over the weekend (Friday-Monday 6pm-10pm) and can be reached on 01295 270004.
- Call Samaritans for emotional support on the phone, 24 hours a day 365 days a year by dialing 116 123.
- Call CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably) if you’re a male in the UK who needs to talk or find support, on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight, 365 days a year).