Selfisolating and need some exercise? Take on our 7k in 7 Days Challenge. Walk up and down the stairs or run round the garden to look after your mental & physical wellbeing and support a great cause!
Many of us are at home and not able to do as much exercise as we like. Physical activity can really support your mental health, so please support Oxfordshire Mind and take on 7k in 7 days!
Ideas for our 7k in 7 Days Challenge
- Start the day with a jog around the living room
- Hold walking meetings on zoom
- Walk up and down the stairs
- Dance around the kitchen making lunch
- Climb up and down the stairs at coffee break,
- 50 laps around the garden in the evening.
- Pick something you love to do, or choose something new. The choice is yours!
Oxfordshire Mind needs your support now more than ever. Our services are operating, albeit in some cases in different ways, our staff and volunteers are all working, and we will support anyone who needs help.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and support
Information on how to maintain your personal wellbeing given the Coronavirus can be found here