The Oxfordshire Mind Information Line provides information and signposting for people living in Oxfordshire looking for support with their mental health, carers, friends, family members and professionals.
The service is confidential and free.
Your query will be dealt with by trained and skilled staff, who will use their knowledge and skills to offer the most appropriate information and signposting as needed. We currently receive around 2,500 queries a year.
We aim to be
Accessible to All
Committed to best practice
What to expect when you get in touch?
- We will treat customers with respect and always offer a friendly, polite service, working within the policy and procedures of the Information Service.
- Whether you contact us by phone or email we want to do our best to offer you the help, support and information you are looking for.
- We aim to value every person as an individual, which means respecting your views, choices and decisions. We will do our best to help you to access services and support you to make decisions about what you’d like to.
- Calls to the Information Line will be responded to promptly within the service hours. If you call during these hours and the line is busy, you will be able to leave a voice mail.
- We aim to respond to voice mails at the next opportunity on the same day. If we are unable to get hold of you, we will not leave a voice mail message without prior permission or tell another person answering that we are calling from Mind.
- We aim to reply to emails within one working day (please note that we are closed on weekends and Bank Holidays).
- We will send out information promptly within one working day.
How to access our services?
- You can get in touch by telephone, email, letter.
- If English is not your first language, we can arrange an interpreting service.
What areas do we cover?
- We provide information and signposting for people over 16 years and living in Oxfordshire.
- We primarily provide information and signposting to mental health services based in Oxfordshire.
What our callers say about us?
We are keen to hear about what people think about the Information Service. We are committed to listening to your views.