Apply to Mind Housing – One Front Door
Oxfordshire Mind and Response have a long history of supporting people with mental health issues in Oxfordshire and we have now decided to offer a single front door to all our potential service users. We believe this will:
- Cut down on form filling and interviews
- Give people easier access to any of almost 300 units
- Offer one front door to all kinds of supported housing from floating to visiting to high and 24 hour support
Who can apply?
For most of our services, any adult who has a primary mental health need and is in housing need is welcome to apply using the Referral form
How do I apply?
- You can write to The Mind Response Housing Partnership, c/o AG Palmer House, Morrell Crescent, Littlemore,Oxford, OX4 4SU
- You can phone us on 01865 397951
- You can download the Referral form
- And you can email us at Support@Mindandresponse.org.uk
Once we have enough information, we’ll contact you to arrange an assessment. Your assessment will be made within 28 days of us receiving your application. Once we have met with you for your assessment we’ll normally let you know our decision within another 7 days.
What if we say no?
You can appeal to the partnership if we turn your application down, just get into touch with the referrals co-ordinator using any of the addresses above within 14 days of receiving the decision.