Oxford Half Marathon
Date: 16th October 2022
The Oxford Half Marathon is back and we would love to have you on Team OxMind! Join us for a day of celebrations and run in the city of dreaming spires!
The race begins on Broad Street in the city centre and passes through Old Marston village, the River Cherwell, Oxford University’s Lady Margaret Hall, before finally finishing on Parks Road. Live entertainment and DJs will keep you running (or dancing – we won’t judge) to the finish line as you take in the stunning sights of Oxford.
Charity place registration fee: £15
Fundraising target: £200
By joining Team OxMind you will receive:
- A dedicated point of contact throughout your journey to support you from fundraising to finish line
- A fundraising pack with lots of advice and tips
- An OxMind t-shirt or technical vest
- Real-life examples of how your efforts are making a difference to people living with mental health problems
- A certificate to acknowledge your sporting and fundraising achievements
- An Oxford Half finisher goody bag, t-shirt, and medal.
If you’ve been successful in securing a place through the public ballot then we’d love for you to join #TeamOxMind! Email us here.
Get in touch
Got any questions? Our fundraising team would love to hear from you:
Phone: 07803 520359