Put a smile on your face this Christmas with Jericho Comedy’s Christmas Crackers!
Jericho Comedy can’t put on as many shows as they would usually this time of year, but they are absolutely determined to bring the people of Oxford some Christmas cheer, which is why this year they’ve made Jericho Comedy Christmas Crackers.
Each cracker includes:
- The much loved paper crown
- A joke written by a Jericho Comedy comedian
- A fact curated by Jericho Comedy
- A Christmas challenge for you to complete on Christmas day,
- AND every single cracker has a prize inside.
Each prize is something better than a plastic moustache. You might get a cracker with a teabag, a chocolate or a packet of seeds for your garden, but prizes may also include donated prizes from local businesses – With every cracker you might be able to win one of the following prizes:
- Coffee samples from Jericho Coffee Traders
- A slice of cake from the Jericho Cafe
- A book from Blackwell’s Bookshop
- A book from Daunt Books
- A drink from the Alchemist cocktail bar
- A home delivered feast for two from Native Feasts
- Free drinks and ice cream deals from G&Ds
- A tub of ice cream from Alfonso Gelateria
- A pint from Tap Social Movement
- A coffee from the Missing Bean
- A pizza kit from Pizza Pilgrims
- A candle jar from Littlemore Candle Company
- A gift box from Neve’s Bees
- A bar of soap from Oxford Soap Company
- Tickets to a show at the North Wall Arts Centre
- Tickets for a film at the Ultimate Picture Palace
- A year free membership of Next Up Comedy streaming service
- A year free membership at the Oxford Playhouse
- A box of cupcakes from Happy Cakes
- A haircut from Popham’s in Summertown/Jericho
- A slice of cake from Millets Farm
- A gel nails voucher from Fenty Nails
- A golden ticket from Mission Burrito for free burritos
- Miniature science experiments from the Curiosity Box
- A wellbeing session with mindfulness coach Theresa Quinn
- More tbc
Every box of crackers includes a pair of tickets for a Jericho Comedy show (worth £14), so you don’t just get one joke with these comedy crackers, but a whole evening of comedy.
With every single CRACK you are helping local businesses during the pandemic, as well as donating directly to local mental health.
- 100% of profits from these crackers goes to Oxfordshire Mind
- Age Guidance – 15+
- Orders will be sent out at the beginning of December