Join in by running, walking, skipping, hopping your own distance and route on 23rd May, the twist? It’s a Selfie Scavenger Hunt!
Take a selfie with as many things on our list during your run (or in your training in the lead up) to be in with a chance of winning a 60 minute Float Therapy session kindly donated by Oxford Floatation Centre.
Date: 23rd May 2021
Time: A time that suits you
Location: Choose your own distance and route
Fundraising target: £50
Registration fee: Free
Anyone who raises over £50 will receive a medal
Take a Selfie with…
- Something blue
- A pretty view
- Something colourful
- A building
- Something with wheels
- A postbox
- Something noisy
- Something green
- An animal
Incorporate the 5 Ways to Wellbeing into your run
- Connect – Join our Facebook group here and connect with other runners
- Give – By giving your time and donations to Oxfordshire Mind you are helping to ensure people with mental health problems have somewhere to turn for advice and support
- Take notice – Take the time to look at your surroundings and take notice of the things around you while you’re running the selfie scavenger hunt
- Keep learning – Keep an eye out for our weekly fundraising and training tips
- Be active – Keeping physically active can help to improve your mental health, as well as your physical health and fitness, so dig out those running shoes
If you have any questions about the event then please contact us at email@example.com or call 07803 520359
Thank you for your continued support helping us provide life-saving support and advice for everyone in Oxfordshire experiencing a mental health problem.
The Small Print
- You can take these photos in the lead up to the 23rd May, e.g. while on your training runs.
- Try and include your Oxfordshire Mind branded top in the photos also, we would love to see them.
- Please send your photo entries, confirmation form and fundraising monies into us by 23rd June 2021.
- The winner of the 60 minute Float Therapy session will be drawn late June/early July 2021.
- Medals will be sent out late June/early July 2021.