Oxfordshire Mind are pleased to be partnering up with the Oxford Half Marathon this year as a Local Charity Partner!
Sign up to the Oxford Half Marathon and enjoy a fast and flat 13.1 mile route through the heart of this world famous University City. Join Team Oxfordshire Mind and enjoy the beautiful architecture and awesome atmosphere.
- When: 13 October 2019
- Time 9.30 am
- Registration fee: Free! (with one of our charity places)
- Fundraising target: £200
Get your place
Get your free charity place when you pledge to raise a minimum of £200 in sponsorship. We have a limited number of charity places and these are first come first serve.
You can be part of our team whether you secure your own place independently of the charity or are allocated one of our charity places.
What to expect from Oxfordshire Mind
- Regular emails of encouragement and support
- A dedicated point of contact throughout your entire journey
- A Fundraising Pack containing lots of fundraising advice and tips
- Help and support from the communications team in sharing your story further, this could be through the media, online or social media
- A branded Oxfordshire Mind technical running vest
- A certificate to acknowledge your fundraising achievement
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work, helping even more people who are affected by mental health problems.