Sign up to the Oxford Half Marathon and enjoy a fast and flat 13.1 mile route through the heart of this world famous University City. This event is for both beginners as well as more experienced runners, so join Team Oxfordshire Mind and enjoy the beautiful architecture and awesome atmosphere.
- When: 07 October 2018
- Time 9.30 am
- Where: Oxford
- Distance: 13.1 miles
Get your place
Oxfordshire Mind’s free charity places have now been filled, but you can still be part of our team by securing your own place independently of the charity. You can purchase your ticket here.
What to expect from Oxfordshire Mind
- Regular emails of encouragement and support
- A dedicated point of contact throughout your entire journey
- A Fundraising Pack containing lots of fundraising advice and tips
- Help and support from the communications team in sharing your story further, this could be through the media, online or social media
- A branded, Oxfordshire Mind technical running vest
- A certificate to acknowledge your fundraising achievement
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work, helping even more people who are affected by mental health problems.