Interview date: Friday, November 29, 2019
Closing date: Monday, November 18, 2019
About Oxfordshire Mind
We’re Mind, the mental health charity. We’re here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support; in total over 20,000 people in Oxfordshire access our services each year. With one in four people experiencing a mental health problem at some point in their lives, people need Mind more than ever. Our work includes:
- The Transitional Supported Housing Recovery Service (part of the Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnership).
- The TalkingSpace Plus psychological therapy service in partnership with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust.
- The Oxfordshire Mind Wellbeing Service, which is part of both the TalkingSpace Plus and Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnerships and includes:
- Several Wellbeing Centres throughout the county
- Public Wellbeing & Information Services
- Physical Activity and Wellbeing
- Benefits for Better Mental Health, a welfare benefits advice service
- Volunteering and Peer Support Opportunities
- Raising awareness and campaigning activity.
We employ over 100 staff and operate in 28 locations around the county.
- Contract: Open- Ended
- Hours: Full time and part time hours available, please state your preference in your application
- Salary: £21,166 – £24,313 per annum Pro rata (11-18 NJC Salary Scale)
- Holidays: 28 days plus bank holidays (per annum pro rata)
- Probationary Period: 6 Months
- Pension: Auto enrolment scheme in place
- Place of work: Oxford City, The Mill
Purpose of the Job
(Undertaken with the designated WBS Locality Team Manager)
The key responsibilities of the Wellbeing Service Worker are to:
- Provide Options Sessions.
- Deliver Educational and Coping Skills courses.
- Facilitate Peer Support Sessions.
For more information, please see the job description:
How to Apply
You must complete a personal details form, and application form (C.V.s are NOT acceptable). We would also be grateful if you could fill out an equal opportunities monitoring form. These forms are linked below.
VERY IMPORTANT: Applicants should structure their ‘General Information’ by responding to each of the points listed in the Person Specification / Selection Criteria. The shortlisting panel make their decisions based on this information and no assumptions about your skills or experience will be made. CVs will not be accepted.
Email applications to email@example.com or send them to Oxfordshire Mind, 2 Kings Meadow, Osney Mead, Oxford OX2 0DP.
Where possible we will confirm whether your application has been successful via email. If you do not have an email address, kindly forward a stamped addressed envelope for your reply.