Interview date: Thursday, November 28, 2019
Closing date: Wednesday 20th November, 2019
We’re Mind, the mental health charity. We’re here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support; in total over 20,000 people in Oxfordshire access our services each year. With one in four people experiencing a mental health problem at some point in their lives, people need Mind more than ever. Our work includes:
- The Transitional Supported Housing Recovery Service (part of the
- Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnership).
- The Talking Space Plus psychological therapy service, in partnership with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust.
- The Oxfordshire Mind Wellbeing Service, which is part of both the
- TalkingSpace Plus and Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnerships and includes:
- Several Wellbeing Centres throughout the county
- Public Wellbeing and Information Services
- Physical Activity and Wellbeing
- Benefits for Better Mental Health, a welfare benefits advice service
- Volunteering and Peer Support Opportunities
- Raising awareness and campaigning activity.
We employ over 100 staff and operate in 28 locations around the county.
- Hours: 35 hours per week- This includes evening and weekend work as part of core hours
- Salary: £27,905 – £31,371 Per Annum, Pro Rata (NJC salary scale point 24-28) Plus additional unsocial hours allowance, for evening and weekend working
- Holidays: 28 days plus bank holidays (per annum pro rata)
- Probationary Period: 6 Months
- Pension: Auto enrolment scheme in place
- Place of work: Banbury
Purpose of the Job
This post holder will:
- Coordinate and lead the delivery of an effective Safe Haven service based on a ‘Crisis Café’ or ‘Sanctuary’ model to people experiencing mental health crisis.
For more information please see job description: BSH Manager JD September 19
How to Apply
You must complete a personal details form, and application form (C.V.s are NOT acceptable). We would also be grateful if you could fill out an equal opportunities monitoring form. These forms are linked below.
VERY IMPORTANT: Applicants should structure their ‘General Information’ by responding to each of the points listed in the Person Specification / Selection Criteria. The shortlisting panel make their decisions based on this information and no assumptions about your skills or experience will be made. CVs will not be accepted.
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or send them to Oxfordshire Mind, 2 Kings Meadow, Osney Mead, Oxford OX2 0DP.
Where possible we will confirm whether your application has been successful via email. If you do not have an email address, kindly forward a stamped addressed envelope for your reply.