Interview date: Monday, September 2, 2019
Closing Date: Monday, August 26, 2019
About Oxfordshire Mind
We’re Mind, the mental health charity. We’re here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support; in total over 20,000 people in Oxfordshire access our services each year. With one in four people experiencing a mental health problem at some point in their lives, people need Mind more than ever. Our work includes:
- The Transitional Supported Housing Recovery Service (part of the Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnership).
- The TalkingSpace Plus psychological therapy service in partnership with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust.
- The Oxfordshire Mind Wellbeing Service, which is part of both the TalkingSpace Plus and Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnerships and includes:
- Five Wellbeing Centres throughout the county
- Public Wellbeing & Information Services
- Physical Activity and Wellbeing
- Benefits for Better Mental Health, a welfare benefits advice service
- Volunteering and Peer Support Opportunities
- Raising awareness and campaigning activity.
We employ over 100 staff and operate in 28 locations around the county.
- Hours: Full Time or Part Time available
- Salary: Competitive
- Holidays: 28 days plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Probationary Period: 6 Months
- Pension: Auto-enrollment scheme in place
- Place of work: Flexible – with minimum of one day per week at: Mind Office, 2 Kings Meadow, Osney Mead, Oxford, OX2 0DP
Purpose of the Job
This post holder will:
- Building on the current success of the Development Team you will proactively identify and secure new, multi-year partnerships with Trusts & Foundations as well as stewarding existing relationships. Strategically and practically leading this area of income generation the role is target driven and success will be determined by the volume of funds raised.
For more details see job description Trusts Fundraising Manager Oxfordshire Mind Aug 2019 . If you would like more information on the role itself, or should you have any questions regarding the post, please contact Alyrene our Development Team Manager on 01865 263730.
How to Apply
VERY IMPORTANT: Applicants should structure their ‘General Information’ by responding to each of the points listed in the Person Specification / Selection Criteria. The shortlisting panel make their decisions based on this information and no assumptions about your skills or experience will be made. CVs will not be accepted.
Email applications to email@example.com or send them to Oxfordshire Mind, 2 Kings Meadow, Osney Mead, Oxford OX2 0DP.
Where possible we will confirm whether your application has been successful via email. If you do not have an email address, kindly forward a stamped addressed envelope for your reply.