Job reference: RFC191218
About Oxfordshire Mind
We’re Oxfordshire Mind, the mental health charity. We’re here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support; in total over 20,000 people in Oxfordshire access our services each year. With one in four people experiencing a mental health problem at some point in their lives, people need Oxfordshire Mind more than ever. Our work includes:
- The Transitional Supported Housing Recovery Service (part of the Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnership).
- The TalkingSpace Plus psychological therapy service in partnership with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust.
- The Oxfordshire Mind Wellbeing Service, which is part of both the TalkingSpace Plus and Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnerships and includes:
- Five Wellbeing Centres throughout the county
- Public Wellbeing & Information Services
- Physical Activity and Wellbeing
- Benefits for Better Mental Health, a welfare benefits advice service
- Volunteering and Peer Support Opportunities
- Raising awareness and campaigning activity.
We employ over 100 staff and operate in 28 locations around the county.
Closing date: Monday 21st January
Interviews: Week commencing 4th February
- Hours: 22,5 hours per week
- Salary: £22,401 per annum, pro rata (point 24-28, NJC salary scale)
- Holidays: 28 days plus bank holidays
- Probationary Period: 6 Months
- Pension: Auto-enrollment scheme in place
- Place of work: Oxfordshire Mind Office, Osney Mead Oxford
Purpose of the Job
This post holder will:
- Co-ordinate referral and assessment processes, and manage waiting lists across Oxfordshire Mind’s supported housing service. This will involve working in close partnership with the Referral Co-ordinator based at partner organisation Response.
- Maintain and update referral and waiting lists for the service, ensuring timely updates are provided to all stakeholders.
- Work with housing managers within the service to ensure persons referred/on the waiting list can access appropriate and suitable accommodation when voids become available in the service.work with housing managers within the service to ensure persons referred/on the waiting list can access appropriate and suitable accommodation when voids become available in the service.
- Participate in monitoring the effectiveness of our referrals system and recommend and deliver improvements as necessary.
For further information, please see job description: Referrals Coordinator JD
How to Apply
VERY IMPORTANT: Applicants should structure their ‘General Information’ by responding to each of the points listed in the Person Specification / Selection Criteria. The shortlisting panel make their decisions based on this information and no assumptions about your skills or experience will be made. CVs will not be accepted.
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or send them to Oxfordshire Mind, 2 Kings Meadow, Osney Mead, Oxford OX2 0DP.
Where possible we will confirm whether your application has been successful via email. If you do not have an email address, kindly forward a stamped addressed envelope for your reply.