Job reference: IMO191218
About Oxfordshire Mind
We’re Mind, the mental health charity. We’re here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support; in total over 20,000 people in Oxfordshire access our services each year. With one in four people experiencing a mental health problem at some point in their lives, people need Mind more than ever. Our work includes:
- The Transitional Supported Housing Recovery Service (part of the Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnership).
- The TalkingSpace Plus psychological therapy service in partnership with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust.
- The Oxfordshire Mind Wellbeing Service, which is part of both the TalkingSpace Plus and Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnerships and includes:
- Five Wellbeing Centres throughout the county
- Public Wellbeing & Information Services
- Physical Activity and Wellbeing
- Benefits for Better Mental Health, a welfare benefits advice service
- Volunteering and Peer Support Opportunities
- Raising awareness and campaigning activity.
We employ over 100 staff and operate in 28 locations around the county.
Advert closes: 22nd January 2019
Interviews: 30th January 2019
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary: £20,541 per annum (point 21-27 NJC salary scale)
- Holidays: 28 days plus bank holidays
- Probationary Period: 6 Months
- Pension: Auto-enrollment scheme in place
- Place of work: Oxfordshire Mind Office, Osney Mead Oxford
Purpose of the Job
This post holder will:
- Ensure wellbeing services are run to the highest possible standard through effective management.
- Ensure new data and impact measurement systems are developed and implemented effectively.
- Ensure contractual obligations, targets and outcomes are evidenced.
- Ensure partnership work and communication with key organisations is effective.
- Ensure appropriate systems and processes are in place.
- Ensure service users and carers are actively involved and engaged.
- Ensure reports are provided accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure data is used to inform good practice in addition to contractual reporting requirements.
For further information, please see job description:Impact Measurement Officer JD
How to Apply
VERY IMPORTANT: Applicants should structure their ‘General Information’ by responding to each of the points listed in the Person Specification / Selection Criteria. The shortlisting panel make their decisions based on this information and no assumptions about your skills or experience will be made. CVs will not be accepted.
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or send them to Oxfordshire Mind, 2 Kings Meadow, Osney Mead, Oxford OX2 0DP.
Where possible we will confirm whether your application has been successful via email. If you do not have an email address, kindly forward a stamped addressed envelope for your reply.