Interview date: Monday, January 8, 2018
Post ref: HRA061218
Closing date: 27 December 2018
About Oxfordshire Mind
We’re Mind, the mental health charity. We’re here to make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support; in total over 20,000 people in Oxfordshire access our services each year. With one in four people experiencing a mental health problem at some point in their lives, people need Mind more than ever. Our work includes:
- The Transitional Supported Housing Recovery Service (part of the Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnership).
- The Talking Space Plus psychological therapy service, in partnership with Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust.
- The Oxfordshire Mind Wellbeing Service, which is part of both the TalkingSpace Plus and Oxfordshire Mental Health Partnerships and includes:
- Five Wellbeing Centres throughout the county
- Public Wellbeing and Information Services
- Physical Activity and Wellbeing
- Benefits for Better Mental Health, a welfare benefits advice service
- Volunteering and Peer Support Opportunities
- Raising awareness and campaigning activity
We employ over 100 staff and operate in 28 locations around the county.
About the Role
The HR & Office Administrator is a very important post within the organisation and they work closely with the Finance & Resources Manager to ensure the organisation runs smoothly and effectively.
The post-holder will help to ensure we keep accurate, up-to-date records and personnel files and that the office is run smoothly.
The post-holder is also responsible for answering the phone and greeting visitors.
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary: £19,819- 23,111 (SCP 20-25)
- Holidays: 28 days per annum, plus bank holidays
- Probationary Period: 6 Months
- Pension: Auto-enrolment scheme in place
- Place of work: Mind Office, 2 Kings Meadow, Oxford OX2 0DP
Purpose of the Job
This post holder will:
- Work closely with the Finance & Resources Manager to ensure the organisation runs smoothly and effectively.
- Help to ensure we keep accurate, up-to-date records and personnel files and that the office is run smoothly.
- Be responsible for answering the phone and greeting visitors.
- Be able to cope with a complex and flexible role together with the ability to prioritise.
For more information, please read the job description:HR Office Administrator JD 2018
How to Apply
VERY IMPORTANT: Applicants should structure their ‘General Information’ by responding to each of the points listed in the Person Specification / Selection Criteria. The shortlisting panel make their decisions based on this information and no assumptions about your skills or experience will be made. CVs will not be accepted.
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or send them to Oxfordshire Mind, 2 Kings Meadow, Osney Mead, Oxford OX2 0DP.
Where possible we will confirm whether your application has been successful via email. If you do not have an email address, kindly forward a stamped addressed envelope for your reply.