By choosing us as your charity partner, you can support people in Oxfordshire who are affected by mental health problems, while strengthening your brand and improving the wellbeing of your employees.
Ways to support us
Staff fundraising and group challenge events
Take part in cycle rides, marathons, cake sales, raffles. A fantastic way for employees to form greater working relationships, develop communication skills and build upon leadership qualities.
Support your employees fundraising by matching the money they raise. This is a fantastic way of motivating your staff by showing support for their efforts.
Cause related marketing and sales promotion
Bringing our brands together to create engaging campaigns which drive sales.
Hire us to provide mental health training courses at your workplace
We deliver expert mental health training; benefitting staff and business performance.
Payroll giving is an easy, tax-effective way to give monthly to Oxfordshire Mind.
We plan events throughout the year with opportunities for sponsorship; increasing brand awareness.
Show clients, customers and staff that mental health and wellbeing are important to the organisation, while raising the company profile.
Gifts in kind
Support Oxfordshire Mind by donating goods to help us provide services and maximise efficiency.
Pro bono support
Support Oxfordshire Mind by donating your expertise and specialist services.
We can provide:
- Dedicated support from your relationship manager
- Branding, social media & PR; brand exposure to our audiences
- Materials, resources and advice for fundraising
- Access to resources – leaflets/fundraising materials/collection tins
- Staff engagement; volunteering opportunities in Oxfordshire
- Priority places for Oxfordshire Mind events; Oxford Half Marathon, Blenheim 7k, Bike Oxford
- Meet the people we are supporting
- Donations can be allocated to specific projects; i.e. children & young people
- Options available for Workplace wellbeing and Mental Health First Aid training
Click here to see the companies who are supporting Oxfordshire Mind.
Get in touch
If you have any questions or would like to know more about becoming an Oxfordshire Mind corporate partner, please contact our relationship manager:
Phone: 07394 566 845