Experience the biggest adrenaline rush of your life! Skydive for Oxfordshire Mind and help make sure no one has to face a mental health problem alone.
About the Skydive
Skydiving is one of the most exhilarating experiences you can do. Whether it’s for a milestone birthday, to conquer a fear or something you’ve always wanted to try. Doing it with Oxfordshire Mind means you’ll be helping to ensure no one has to face a mental health problem alone.
Choose from sky-diving from 10,000 (30 second freefall) or 15,000 (60 second freefall) feet.
Charity jump date: 24th September 2022 (You can also choose the date that suits you best too, so please do register and get in touch)
Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire (Organised by professionals – GoSkyDive)
Minimum sponsorship: 10,000ft – £530. 15,000ft – £600 (This must be raised by 4 weeks prior to your skydive)
How we’ll support you
We want to be with you throughout your skydiving journey to make it an experience you will never forget.
What to expect when you join the team:
- A fundraising pack with lots of brilliant fundraising advice and support
- Regular e-newsletter updates
- An Oxfordshire Mind t-shirt
- A dedicated point of contact throughout your journey to provide support and advice along the way
- A certificate to acknowledge your fundraising achievements
Got any questions? Our fundraising team would love to hear from you:
Phone: 07803 520359