Run through the stunning grounds of Blenheim Palace. There are three events to choose from: the main 7k, a 4 mile-race for buggies and wheelchairs and a 1
Run through the stunning grounds of Blenheim Palace. There are three events to choose from: the main 7k, a 4 mile-race for buggies and wheelchairs and a 1 mile run for under 15s.
Entry to the race includes entry to the grounds for participants and their supporters. Spend the rest of the day enjoying the splendour of the grounds, picnic or you can buy refreshments at the cafes and restaurants.
GET YOUR PLACE
Get your free charity place when you pledge to raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship.
You can be part of our team whether you secure your own place independently of the charity or are allocated one of our charity places.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OXFORDSHIRE MIND
- Regular emails of encouragement and support
- A dedicated point of contact throughout your entire journey
- A Fundraising Pack containing lots of fundraising advice and tips
- Help and support from the communications team in sharing your story further, this could be through the media, online or social media
- A branded Oxfordshire Mind technical running vest
- A certificate to acknowledge your fundraising achievement
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work, helping even more people who are affected by mental health problems.
All Day (Sunday)
If you are interested in any of our courses please first call the Information Line on the number below to arrange an Options Session (available over the phone or in-person).
An Options Session involves a short conversation about your wellbeing with one of our Wellbeing Workers and will include a short questionnaire.