Bike Oxford offers a choice of three marked routes of 25, 50 and 80 miles, taking in the best of the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside. GET YOUR PLACE Get your free
Bike Oxford offers a choice of three marked routes of 25, 50 and 80 miles, taking in the best of the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside.
GET YOUR PLACE
Get your free charity place when you pledge to raise a minimum of £100 in sponsorship.
You can be part of our team whether you secure your own place independently of the charity or are allocated one of our charity places.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OXFORDSHIRE MIND
- Regular emails of encouragement and support
- A dedicated point of contact throughout your entire journey
- A Fundraising Pack containing lots of fundraising advice and tips
- Help and support from the communications team in sharing your story further, this could be through the media, online or social media
- A branded Oxfordshire Mind technical vest
- A certificate to acknowledge your fundraising achievement
- The amazing feeling of making a real contribution to our work, helping even more people who are affected by mental health problems.
All Day (Sunday)
If you are interested in any of our courses please first call the Information Line on the number below to arrange an Options Session (available over the phone or in-person).
An Options Session involves a short conversation about your wellbeing with one of our Wellbeing Workers and will include a short questionnaire.