We need your help right now.
The Covid-19 pandemic is having a huge impact on our mental health. We have adapted our life-changing, and lifesaving, services to ensure that we can support those who need us. Please donate today to ensure that anyone who is struggling with their mental health has somewhere to turn. To make a donation, please use the form below:
- £5.36 could fund a phone call to our Information Line – to provide someone with vital support and information about help available for them in.
- £18.66 could enable someone to access our Virtual Walking for Wellbeing initiative. You can listen here.
- £72.13 could allow someone to take part in our four-week Virtual Boxing for Wellbeing course, supporting both their physical and mental wellbeing.
- £475 could keep our Information Line open for a day to respond to calls from people worried about their own mental health or the mental health of a loved one.
- £1,082 could fund a four-week Virtual Boxing for Wellbeing course for up to 20 people, supporting both their physical and mental wellbeing.
Text to Donate
You can also donate to us via text. To donate £10 text MIND 10 to 70470. Texts cost the donation amount plus one standard rate message.
You can also donate any whole amount between £1-£20 by texting MIND followed by the amount. E.g MIND 5 or MIND 20.
If you have any issues or would like to know more, please call the Oxfordshire Mind Fundraising Team on 07934 567 360/07803 520 359.
With your help, we can ensure that everyone who is struggling with their mental health has somewhere to turn.
As well as supporting Oxfordshire Mind through donations, we’re always looking for people to get involved with our work by fundraising and volunteering.
Refund policy for donations
The refund of credit or debit card donations will be made at the discretion of Oxfordshire Mind.
Requests to refund an online donation must be made within 7 days of the date on which the donation was made so that a refund can be made to the card used to make the donation. We will need you to provide full details of the transaction and provide us with a copy of the email, if any, that was sent to you at the time of the transaction.