There are lots of ways you can get in touch with us – use the numbers and details below, or find the details for specific teams in the menu to the right of this page.
To ask us something about mental health or mental health services, or to find out more about a particular Oxfordshire Mind service, phone our Information Line. Our trained staff and volunteers will be able to give you details of services in your area and talk through options with you.
- Phone: 01865 247788
- Email: email@example.com
- The Information Line is open Monday to Thursday, 9:30am to 4:30pm, Friday 9:30am to 4:00pm (closed bank holidays).
If you have mental health problems and benefits trouble, we can help you. We can advise on any aspect of welfare benefits, whatever your circumstances.
To book your appointment with a member of our Benefits Team, please call the Information Line on the details provided above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The team are based in Manzil Way, Oxford. Click here for more details of how to find them.
- Phone: 01865 263730
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 2 Kings Meadow, Osney Mead, Oxford OX2 0DP, UK
- Recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications enquiries: email@example.com
- Fundraising enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The office is open Mondays to Fridays from 9am to 5pm, and closed on Bank Holidays. (01865 263 735)
The Oxfordshire Mind Service User Privacy Statement can be found here: Oxforshire Mind Privacy statement Service Users.
The Oxfordshire Mind consent form can be found here Oxfordshire Mind Consent Form.