There are lots of ways you can get in touch with us – use the numbers and details below, or find the details for specific teams in the menu to the right of this page.
Our main office
- Phone: 01865 263730
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 2 Kings Meadow, Osney Mead, Oxford OX2 0DP, UK
- Fax: 01865 263732
- Recruitment: email@example.com
- Media enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01865 263735
- The office is open Mondays to Fridays from 9am to 5pm, and closed on Bank Holidays.
To ask us something about mental health or mental health services, or to find out more about a particular Oxfordshire Mind service, phone our Information Line. Our trained staff and volunteers will be able to give you details of services in your area and talk through options with you.
- Phone: 01865 247788
- Email: email@example.com
- The Information Line is open Mondays to Fridays from 9.30am to 4.30pm, and closed on Bank Holidays.
If you have mental health problems and benefits trouble, we can help you. We can advise on any aspect of welfare benefits, whatever your circumstances.
To book your appointment with a member of our Benefits Team, please call the Information Line on the details provided above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The team are based in Manzil Way, Oxford. Click here for more details of how to find them.